Supporting Growth and Expansion
Make the most of your opportunities
When opportunity knocks, our credit and financing solutions can help you open the door to new ways to grow and expand your business.
Ready to get started?
|What do you need?||How Fifth Third can help|
|Lines of Credit||Term loans||Real Estate Loans||SBA Financing|
|Easy access to cash to support day-to-day operations|
|Get funding to acquire or start a business|
|Limited equity cash for a down payment|
|Buy, build or renovate commercial real estate|
|Fixed interest rate|
Note: With an active Business Line of Credit, Revolving Line of Credit, Term Loan or SBA Loan, we’ll waive the standard monthly service charge on your Business Premium or Business Elite Checking account1.
Lines of Credit and Term Loans
Fifth Third Fast Capital™ offers unsecured lines of credit and term loans1 giving you access to the capital you need to keep your business humming with fast funding, quick approval and flexible payments.
Secured Line of Credit1
Available at competitive interest rates. Pay no interest until you draw money from the line. Requires the business to pledge short-term assets as collateral to secure the loan.
Real Estate Loans1
Provides the financing you need for bigger investments, such as vehicles, equipment or business expansions.1
Get the funding you need to make your big plans a reality with a commercial term or real estate loan from Fifth Third Bank, National Association.
- Fixed and variable interest rates available
- Includes new purchases or refinancing existing loans
- Use a commercial real estate loan to purchase, expand, renovate, remodel or restructure debt
- Term loans offer fast, flexible financing solutions
Want to expand your business? The right financing solution—for you and your customers—can help.
Close more sales with fast, paperless consumer financing.
Build your franchise with financing made easy.
Backed by the Small Business Administration, a SBA loan or line of credit offers greater flexibility in loan amounts and repayment options, which usually means lower monthly payments for you.1
You can use an SBA loan for:
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Acquisition or expansion
- Working capital
- Equipment, machinery and furniture
- Fixed or variable interest rates with flexible terms, depending on the loan purpose, with no balloon payments1
- Loan closing costs may be financed1, 2
- As little as 10% down payment on commercial real estate
Who qualifies for an SBA loan?3
- Businesses must be for-profit
- Businesses must operate in the United States or its possessions
- Businesses cannot have more than $15,000,000 in maximum tangible net worth and a two-year average net income after federal income tax of $5,000,000
- Businesses must show that the loan can be repaid from existing cash flow
Find the right SBA loan for your needs.
Talk to your banker about the wide range of options available through today’s SBA financing.
Ready to get started?