Fifth Third Access 360°
Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card
Request an Access360° Prepaid Card:
All-around convenience, all in one card.
Stick to your budget and shop worry-free2 with the Access 360o card. From online shopping to small purchases, this prepaid debit card makes purchasing easy. A reloadable prepaid debit card gives you more control over your money. The Access 360 o card is your all-around bank card for stress-free spending. Find a Branch to get your prepaid debit card today.
Key Benefits of the Access 360° Card:
- Use it anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted3
- No cost to open or to add, withdraw or transfer money to your card1,5
- No overdraft fees
- Easily Load Money: deposit cash, sign up for direct deposit or transfer funds from any Fifth Third checking or savings account to your card with our Mobile App or Online Banking. 4,5
- Easily track purchases with our Mobile App or Online Banking
- Easy cash withdrawals at more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide5
How Does an Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card Make Your Life Easier?
- Online shopping is as simple as load and click! This secure prepaid debit card lets you shop with peace of mind and isn’t tied to your checking account
- Small item purchases just got easier. Just preload your Access 360°card and use it to buy things like coffee, parking or lunch.
- Travel expenses can be safe and easy. Plan the expenses for your trip, load your prepaid debit card and head out for vacation!
Who is the Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card for?
- Co-account holders like a nanny or babysitter may use this prepaid debit card and have ready access to the money they need as part of their job.
- Teens and students get the money they need and hands on budgeting experience when parents transfer funds to a reloadable prepaid debit card for them. The Access 360° card is a great starter tool for learning to track and control spending.
- Budget-conscious individuals can stop worrying about overspending. Loading the reloadable prepaid card with a set amount of funds will help you stick to your budget.
These are just a few of the best uses for reloadable prepaid debit cards. How will you unlock the possibilities with yours?
Rates, Fees and Details
|Monthly Fee||$4.00||Monthly fee is waived for our checking customers (excludes Express Banking) or for each month that you deposit $500 or more to the Card.|
|Transfer from a 5/3 account||$0|
|ATM Withdrawal (in-network)||$0||“In-network” refers to the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. Locations can be found here.|
|(out-of-network)||$2.75||This is our fee. “Out-of-network” refers to all of the ATM’s outside of the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|In-person withdrawal at non-Fifth Third branches||$2.00||This is our fee. Additional Charges may be assessed by the other institution.|
|Customer Service (automated)||$0||No fee for calling our customer service line, including for balance inquiries.|
|Customer Service (live agent)||$0||No fee to speak to a live agent.|
|ATM Balance Inquiry (in network)||$0||“In-network” refers to the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. Locations can be found here.|
|ATM Balance Inquiry|
|(out of network)||$0||“Out-of-network” refers to all of the ATM’s outside of the Fifth Third Bank ATM network. You may be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|Using your card outside the U.S.|
|International POS/ATM transaction||3%||Of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction|
|Currency Conversion||.20%||Of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction|
|International ATM withdrawal||$5.00||This is our fee. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|International ATM balance inquiry||$0||You may be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you don’t complete a transaction.|
|Card Replacement||$0||Replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged card|
|Expedited Shipping Fee||$30.00||Rush delivery of a replacement card|
|Legal Process||$80.00||This fee is charged when we process a garnishment, attachment, levy or similar order. We will assess $80 or the maximum amount allowed under state law, whichever is less.|
How to Reload Your Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card
1. Deposit cash onto your Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card at a Fifth Third financial center or at an ATM displaying the Fifth Third logo.
2.Set up a direct deposit to your Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card.
3. Transfer funds from your Fifth Third Checking or savings account onto your Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card:
Prepaid Debit Card FAQs
Request an Access360° Prepaid Card